The standards for the selection of laboratory cabinets must be based on your type of laboratory work, budget, lastingness issues and long-run programs:
Metal Cabinets – These have been the industry standard for many years. They are extremely lasting and moderately priced.
Phenolic Resin Cabinets – These cabinets are very lasting, can be manufactured in custom sizes and configurations. They’re perfect for wet and corrosive environments
Polypropylene Cabinets – Ideal for metal free and corrosive environments. High Cost.
Stainless Steel Cabinets – applied in labs that need decontamination.
Plastic Laminate Cabinets– These are lower lastingness and used when cost savings is an issue.
Mobile Benches – These are constructed from high quality steel and used when flexibility is an issue.
Options: ( Not available in all lines )
Vacuum Pump Cabinets
Units on Casters
Custom sizes and configurations
Sliding Knee Space Panels
The laboratory fume hood is most importantly a safety device. Fume hood selection, arrangement and system design is a critical part of the laboratory planning process. Fume Hood Sizes:
- 48 inches
- 60 inches
- 72 inches
- 96 inches
Fume Hood Types:
- Constant Volume
- Polypropylene ( Metal Free )
- Custom Depths & Widths Available
Fume Hood Accessories:
- Up to 4 electrical outlets per hood
- Polypropylene liner
- Up to 8 fixtures per hood (water & gases)
- Epoxy coated fixtures
- Airflow monitor
- Sash Stops (safety & energy savings)
- Cup sinks or standard sink sizes
- Ceiling enclosure panels
- Explosion proof light
- Access ports
- Combination and horizontal sashes
- Distillation Racks
- Blowers & ductwork
Fume Hood Services:
- Fume Hood System Design
- Complete system installation
- Inspection of existing systems to ensure proper performance.
- Airflow monitor installation on existing hoods.
- SEFA-1 Testing